Who Can Apply:
- The applicant must be a McComb Local School District graduating senior pursuing a two-year or four-year degree at an accredited college or university.
- The student must demonstrate enthusiasm for learning and good citizenship.
- The student must have at least a 2.0 GPA at the time of application.
- The applicant must be a citizen of the United States.
- Applicants who receive full tuition scholarships from other organizations will not be considered for this scholarship.
- Financial need is a priority consideration, but shall not prevent aid being made to any student who, through their efforts, shows themselves to be deserving of financial assistance.
Deadline: February 1, 2023
Learn More: https://www.community-foundation.com/scholarships/daniel-r-bennett-scholarship?selectedApplicationType=Universal&scholarshipCategories=¤tStudentGradeLevel=&highSchoolLocation=