Who Can Apply:
- The applicant must be a graduating senior of a Hancock County High School.
- The applicant must have graduated from Bigelow Hill School in Hancock County.
- The applicant must plan to be a full or part-time student enrolled for their first year at an accredited technical, two-year, or four-year institution.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States of America.
- Applicant must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA.
- Applicant must demonstrate participation in school activities.
- Financial need is a requirement.
- Any student who receives a full scholarship that includes all the fees normally payable by policy of The Community Foundation will not qualify for this Scholarship.
Deadline: February 1, 2023
Learn More: https://www.community-foundation.com/scholarships/denise-bowsher-bigelow-hill-memorial-scholarship?selectedApplicationType=Universal&scholarshipCategories=¤tStudentGradeLevel=&highSchoolLocation=