Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must currently reside within one of the following school zip codes to apply: 54751, 54735, 54749, 54730, 54725, 54013, 54027, 54767, 54740, 54737, 54734, and 54763. (These zip codes represent the geographical area where the donor cared for patients throughout his career).
- Applicants must be economically disadvantaged non-traditional students. Nontraditional students are defined as students who did not go directly to college the fall following high school or have not completed education beyond high school. Preference is given to those whose educational journeys were interrupted by such challenges as food insecurity, language barriers, lack of access to technology and financial instability. This scholarship may be awarded to someone returning to college after a break in studies to complete their degree; or who requires completion of a degree or certification in order to change careers to pursue other employment options.
- Awards must be used to complete an associate degree, technical diploma, or certificate program in any field of study.
- This scholarship is renewable for up to five years, or as long as the recipient provides proof of consecutive, satisfactory progress toward their associate degree or certificate completion each semester.
- Applicants must submit the online application form, including a Personal Statement of Need.
Deadline: July 1, 2023