Who Can Apply:
- Open to underrepresented students participating in an IES Abroad fall, spring, academic year or calendar year program and who are in good standing at an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Recipients must attend a college or university that is a Member or Associate Member of the IES Abroad Consortium. In addition, your home school must have a policy of transferring at least 75% of institutional aid for study abroad.
- Applicants must be receiving need-based aid from their home institution.
- Minimum GPA requirement of 2.75.
- Apply to a standard IES Abroad program for fall, spring, academic year or calendar year
- Submit the IES Abroad Scholarship & Aid Application
Deadline: November 1, 2022