Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship aims to aid women of color who struggle financially so they can have an opportunity to pursue higher education.
- Any female, BIPOC undergraduate student who has leadership experience, as well as non-profit or volunteering experience, may apply for this scholarship.
Submission: To apply, answer one of the prompts below about your experience as a woman of color.
1. Tell us about any obstacles you have faced as a woman of color that you feel shaped you as an individual and why.
2. What historical woman of color (if any) do you admire and why?
3. What issue do you think is most prevalent in the women of color community and why? Do you think it can be solved? If yes, then how would you solve this issue?
Deadline: May 31, 2022