Who Can Apply:
- To apply, you must be a current graduating senior or a former graduate of the high school in the Community School District of Sidney, Fremont County, Iowa.
- Former graduates must make application within three (3) years of applicant’s high school graduation date.
- First preference for scholarship grants will be given to current graduating seniors, all things being equal.
- It is preferred that the applicant be a male student.
- The applicant must demonstrate strong scholastic application and achievement in high school studies.
- The applicant must be pursuing a 2- or 4-year undergraduate degree from a fully accredited college or university.
- Financial need will be considered.
- Any previous recipients of the Ernst Walter Nennemann Memorial Scholarship may apply for an additional one-year scholarship, however they must continue to meet the criteria stated above.
Submission: High school or college transcript(s) (copies of transcripts are acceptable). High school seniors must submit their high school transcript; high school graduates need only submit their college transcripts.
Deadline: March 15, 2023
Learn More: https://lcf.academicworks.com/opportunities/1363