Who Can Apply: The Excelsior Scholarship helps bridge the financial gap for academically excelling college-bound students. This opportunity specifically looks to support high school students who excel academically.
- Must be a high school senior graduating from a public high school in Colorado this current spring term
- Students identified as emancipated and/or foster care youth are highly encouraged to apply
- Must be a resident of Colorado
- Have a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average
- Enroll at an accredited vocational/technical school, community college, or college/university (public or private) in the upcoming academic year.
- If you are going to enroll in a vocational/technical school, it must be a technical skill training program at an accredited or recognized institution and earn a certificate/certification or a professional license.
Deadline: March 1, 2024