Who Can Apply: One in five adult Americans carries student debt.
- The average college graduate finishes more than $30,000 in debt, and will pay far more than that (often several times as much!) as interest accrues.
- Student debt makes you less likely to start a business, pursue your dream career, buy a home, or fully live your life.
- Adding to our ongoing list of easy scholarship opportunities, The Forget Your Student Debt Grant is open to anyone with student debt. Adults who have started their careers and are no longer in school are fully eligible.
- The only criteria is that you have student debt payments to make.
- While the grant will be awarded on December 1, 2022, the grant will have rolling monthly application deadlines. Students applying within earlier application windows will have a greater chance of winning the award.
Deadline: January 2, 2023