Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be EITHER out-going high school seniors (graduating summer 2021) OR students currently enrolled in a college, trade school, or university as of the start of the fall 2021 semester.
- Applicants must submit the essay and other required information by July 30th, 2022.
Submission: We want you to tell in 300 – 400 words about your community. This can include, but is not limited to:
- A time that you volunteered to give back to your community;
- Current charitable events happening in your community that you are involved with;
- Stories about a local hero or charitable event that was beneficial to your community; or
- Examples of how specific community work can help the community.
Deadline: July 30, 2022