Who Can Apply: Ghitterman, Ghitterman & Feld will be awarding a $1000 scholarship to a student pursuing an undergraduate degree in pre law studies, or a student entering law school. This scholarship is to be used exclusively for tuition or other related expenses.
- Hold a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Be accepted or attending a law school
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal resident who is authorized to work in the country
- Proof of legal U.S. residency, which can include a birth certificate, passport, or permanent resident card
- One- to three-page essay describing the area of law the applicant intends to pursue/is pursuing and why
- Proof of acceptance or attendance from a law school in U.S.
Deadline: December 31, 2023
Learn More: https://www.ghitterman.com/scholarship/