Who Can Apply:
- Enrolled at, or acceptance to, an accredited public or private college or university, pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- A minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA through the last two grading periods.
- Enrollment as a full-time student, or as a part-time student and working full-time.
- Applicants must be employees of GIGA, dependents of employees of GIGA, or a graduating senior from Wilkinson County High School.
- GIGA employees must be employed for at least three years for them or their dependents to be eligible.
- A short essay describing educational plans and commitment to community service.
- High School Seniors Only – Provide the name and email address of one reference who has agreed to submit a letter of recommendation for you. This should come from your counselor or teacher. This person will receive an email from our system allowing them to submit your recommendation. Please ask them before submitting their email address and let them know when you have submitted your application because that is when they will receive the email.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held, and other relevant experience.
- Your most recent high school or college transcript – you must request this from your current school.
Deadline: March 15, 2023
Learn More: https://cfcga.org/scholarship/giga-inc-scholarship-fund/