Who Can Apply: To apply for this scholarship:
- You must have applied (or will apply) for an MBA program starting the Fall 2022 semester.
- You should have no more than 5 years of relevant professional work experience.
- You must meet the entry requirements for your chosen university or business school, including:
- Holding a valid undergraduate (Bachelor’s) degree
- Meeting the language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable).
- You must be studying abroad in a country:
- where you do not hold citizenship
- that you do not currently reside in (unless currently studying abroad)
- Filling out a short form
- Submitting an elevator pitch
- Submitting a short essay (400-500 words) on the question: How will an MBA program help you grow as a globally-minded leader and achieve your career goals?
Deadline: April 15, 2022