Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be an Alaskan resident;
- Applicant must pursue automotive technology or similar field;
- Applicant must have at least a 2.1 GPA from the most recent school attended
- Demonstrate leadership characteristics;
- Demonstrate involvement in community service or a record of athletic involvement;
- Demonstrate superior aptitude or prior work experience in the field of auto mechanics;
- Preference will be given to those with demonstrated financial need.
Submission: Personal Essay: Your essay should detail your commitment to the pursuit of a technology-related career, and should be no more than a page (500 words) in length.
Deadline: March 31, 2021