Who Can Apply:
- Eligible candidates must submit acceptable verification documentation of spouse or parent’s public safety or military affiliation. See below for acceptable verification documentation.
- Applicants must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- Applicants must be available to begin coursework within 90 days of the award date.
- Candidates must be capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate or 3.0 graduate GPA.
- Applicants must remain in good standing with CSU throughout degree program.
- Applicants must maintain continuous enrollment in a degree program.
- Current CSU students must already meet these requirements for consideration.
- A Statement of employment on company letterhead from a superior
- Copy of an employment ID card
Deadline: February 28, 2021