Who Can Apply: The iContact Foundation Scholarship Program of Triangle Community Foundation promotes educational advancement by offering competitive scholarship opportunities for 1) the children (biological, adopted, step, or foster) of current and former iContact employees and 2) any person living in Chatham, Durham, Orange, or Wake County and majoring in computer science, business or entrepreneurship, economics, or marketing and communications. Scholarship recipients are selected based on demonstrated financial need, community involvement and leadership, and academic merit.
- Minimum GPA: None
- Residency Requirements: None
- High School Restrictions: None
- Plan of Study Restrictions: None. There is no restriction on degree type.
- Eligible applicants must be:
- A current or former employee of iContact or their child (biological, adopted, step, or foster), or
- A person living in Chatham, Durham, Orange, of Wake counties and majoring in one of the following:
- Computer Science- Business or Entrepreneurship
- Marketing and Communications
Deadline: March 1, 2024