Who Can Apply:
- AIA scholarships are open to students from all backgrounds. Minority and disadvantaged students are encouraged to apply.
- The Waldbaum Scholarship will be awarded to junior and senior undergraduates and first-year graduate students only.
Submission: Applicants must complete the online application form that asks for the following:
- Information about the project and your anticipated length of stay. Applicant must participate in the project for a minimum of four weeks.
- A brief essay (300 words or less) in the applicant’s own words explaining why you want to participate in this specific project and how the experience will contribute to your current course of study and eventual career goals.
- An outline of anticipated expenses associated with participation in the project and a statement from the applicant indicating any other financial resources available or applied for, if any, to help cover these expenses.
- One or more official transcripts from the applicant’s college(s) or university(ies) that account for at least two full years of completed college-level work (4 semesters or 6 quarters), not counting AP credits. Post-baccalaureate and first year graduate students should also include undergraduate transcripts.
- The names and emails of two professors or academic advisors at the applicant’s college or university who know the applicant’s work and who are willing to provide letters of recommendation
Deadline: March 1, 2022