Who Can Apply:
- Building your own successful business requires great skill, ingenuity, and risk.
- While sometimes overlooked, higher education can be critical in order to develop a firm foundation to build a business on. Jessie Koci is a retired business owner, mother of two, and all-around get-it-done kind of person.
- This scholarship celebrates Jessie Koci’s achievements by seeking out others cut from a similar cloth who seek to carve their own path by starting their own business.
- Any current high school senior or freshman in college in Kansas interested in higher education to support their entrepreneurial aspirations may apply for this scholarship.
Submission: To apply, answer the below questions in a short essay.
- What higher education field are you planning to study or are currently studying and why have you chosen it?
- Why have you planned an entrepreneurial career?
- Why will you be successful in your business endeavors while so many are not? In general, what does a successful life look like to you?
Deadline: April 5, 2023