Who Can Apply: JJR values grit which is courage and resolve to meet your goals despite life’s obstacles. Students with grit succeed despite their environment; the inspire us. These students are humble and have the character it takes to make a positive difference in their communities. We are grateful and blessed to able to help them begin their journey.
• Be a graduating senior from one of the following school districts: Dayton, Jefferson Township, Mad River, Northridge, Trotwood-Madison
• Be accepted to a two-year, four-year, accredited college or university in Ohio
• Demonstrate financial need
• Demonstrate an active role in community involvement and/or extracurricular activities
• Write an essay telling a story of how you made a positive difference or inspired others
Submission: Please submit an essay telling a story of how you made a positive difference or inspired others.
Deadline: March 8, 2024