Who Can Apply:
- Be from the State of Georgia.
- Be enrolled at a United Methodist Seminary or Asbury Theological Seminary as a full-time student or as a part-time student who is also working part-time.
- Be an active member of the United Methodist Church for at least one year.
- Be a seminary student working toward ordination at the master’s level.
- Have and maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Have declared either the elder or deacon path.
- A short essay describing what you want to do with your seminary degree.
- A short essay describing in one paragraph any family or personal circumstances the committee should take into consideration.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held, and other relevant experience.
- A copy of your transcript from your undergraduate institution.
- Your most recent transcript from your seminary institution, if already attending.
- A headshot or family photo.
Deadline: March 15, 2023