Who Can Apply:
- Must fully complete the John F. Renner, P.C. Scholarship Application form
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or a Juris Doctor program which is an accredited college/university in the United States (can be a four-year university or community college)
- Must provide a current unofficial transcript with a minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
- Undergraduate students must intend to pursue a Juris Doctor degree from an American Bar Association-accredited law school leading to bar eligibility and a license to practice law
- Must be a U.S. citizen, lawful resident, or are lawfully authorized to attend school in the United States
- You acknowledge that if awarded the scholarship, your name, school, and winning essay will be posted on John F. Renner, P.C. law firm websites and may be promoted by the firm in social media posts
- If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission from your parent/legal guardian
- The scholarship must be applied to tuition or other education-related expenses, and your school will receive notice of the scholarship award
Submission: Must submit a typed essay (in .pdf format) between 1,500 – 1,700 words, that answers one of the following two topics:
First Topic: What is your inspiration for a career in the legal profession? How do you intend to serve society after law school to fulfill that inspiration?
Second Topic: What makes a good, effective attorney?
Deadline: December 15, 2023
Learn More: https://jfrlaw.com/scholarship/