Who Can Apply: The John M. Stropki Scholarship will be awarded to a college undergraduate student pursuing a minimum four-year bachelor’s degree in welding engineering or a related engineering or science major. Priority will be given to the children or grandchildren of current and retired Lincoln Electric employees in the United States and Canada.
- Applicant must be a minimum of eighteen years of age.
- Applicant must have a minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Applicant must have a minimum overall 3.0 grade point average.
- Student must be enrolled full time at an academic institution located in the U.S. or Canada.
- Proof of financial need is not required to qualify, but priority will be given to those students who exhibit a financial need.
- Applicant must submit all required application information.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the U. S. or Canada, and plan to attend an academic institution located within the U. S. or Canada.
- Applicants may reapply; persons who have received this award may reapply and may be granted the award for a maximum of 4 years.
Deadline: March 1, 2023