Who Can Apply: The purpose of the fund is to provide scholarships to graduating students in the greater Kansas City area who will be attending an accredited college, university or trade school.
The students eligible to apply must meet the following:
- Be a graduating high school seniors
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.0;
- Be an active or former member of one or more of the following: (1) Marching Cobras; (2) Cristo Rey Kansas City; (3) Community Baseball Academy of Kansas City; (4) Boys and Girls Clubs of Kansas City; (5) University Academy; (6) HALO Learning Center; and/or (7) Alta Vista Charter School;
- Be permanent residents of the greater Kansas City area;
- Plan to attend an accredited college, university or trade school next academic year; and
- Be a United States citizen, or lawful United States resident.
Submission: Please describe what you have set as your 5-year goals.
Deadline: April 2, 2020