Who Can Apply: The purpose of the fund is to provide scholarships to graduating students in the greater Kansas City area who will be attending an accredited college, university or trade school.
- Be a graduating high school seniors
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.0;
- Be an active or former member of one or more of the following: (1) Marching Cobras; (2) Cristo Rey Kansas City; (3) Community Baseball Academy of Kansas City; (4) Boys and Girls Clubs of Kansas City; (5) University Academy; (6) HALO Learning Center; and/or (7) Alta Vista Charter School;
- Be permanent residents of the greater Kansas City area;
- Plan to attend an accredited college, university or trade school next academic year; and
- Be a United States citizen, or lawful United States resident.
Submission: Please describe what you have set as your 5-year goals.
Deadline: April 1, 2023