Who Can Apply:
- College junior, senior or graduate student
- Majoring in psychology, counseling, therapy, or a social work-related job.
- Currently enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Must be a United States resident
- Complete the Key Transitions Teen Treatment Program
- Provide Key Transitions with a letter detailing all relevant activities you’re currently engaged in, related to your career path. We want to know why you selected this major / career path – and how you plan to change the world!
- Provide us with (2) Letters of recommendation from advisers and/or college professors.
- Provide us with an unofficial copy of your College Transcripts.
Deadline: November 30, 2022