Who Can Apply:
– Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
– Must be enrolled full-time at a four-year college or university.
– Have filed a FAFSA and demonstrates unmet financial needas verified by your institution.
– Majoring in one of the following disciplines:
- Sciences – Applied Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Material Sciences, Physics and Pre-Medicine;
- Technology – Aeronautics, Automotive Sciences, Computer Sciences, Mechanical Sciences, Technical/Vocational Majors (involving machines, computers and technologies);
- Engineering – all fields, such as Applied, Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Industrial and Mechanical, etc.;
- Arts – Architecture, Design Graphics, Fashion, Fine Arts, Studio Arts and Motion Picture/Television;
- Entertainment Arts (other design-driven arts);
- Mathematics – Math, Applied Math and Statistics.
- A current college transcript;
- A personal photograph; and
- Submit one of the following in response to the prompt, “How will Kia Grant impact your life”:
- One-page statement, or
- Video, or
- A photo montage.
Deadline: September 7, 2022