Who Can Apply:
- Eligible participants for scholarships must be natural, adopted or step-children of Arizona workers permanently or fatally injured as a result of a work-related accident or occupational disease. Other relatives of the deceased/injured worker are not eligible.
- Children ages 16 through and including 25 years of age are eligible. Eligible age is age determined based on age of recipient at the time of the request to the Board.
- New Applicant Application
- High School Transcript showing cumulative GPA
- 2 Letters of recommendation (not from relatives)
- Information on injured or deceased parent
- Verification of school attendance and course schedule
- Estimated cost of registration, tuition, text books, living expenses and other costs.
- One-page letter outlining educational goals and the need for financial assistance
- Financial information including the e application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and/or a current year’s SAR (Student Aid Report)
Deadline: January 1, 2024
Learn More: https://apply.mykaleidoscope.com/scholarships/a0D1R00000kkBEkUAM