Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship will be awarded to a student (undergraduate or graduate) enrolled at either an accredited law school or an accredited university. The student must have a family member (such as a parent, spouse or sibling) who is or was an active duty member of law enforcement, including reserve officers and retired, deceased or disabled officers.
- To be eligible, a candidate must submit a 1-3 page typed essay describing the impact of the law enforcement member on the candidate’s life.
- Candidates must be full-time students with a current GPA of at least a 3.0.
- 1. A completed application
- 2. A personal essay and
- 3. A certified copy of the applicant’s current transcript confirming satisfaction of the eligibility requirements listed above.
Deadline: August 31, 2020