Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be an employee/member of a Columbia Southern University Learning Partner. To see if your organization is a current Learning Partner, or to find out how to become a learning partner, click here.
- Provide acceptable verification documentation (see below).
- Eligible candidates must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin coursework within 90 days of the date of the award.
- Capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA.
- Remain in good standing with CSU throughout a degree program.
- Maintain continuous enrollment in a degree program.
- Current CSU students must already meet these requirements to be considered.
- A statement of employment on letterhead from a superior
- Copy of an employment or membership ID card
- Copy of a membership verification letter with expiration date
Deadline: March 30, 2021