Who Can Apply:
- Eligible applicants are employees of Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores, Inc., or affiliated operating entities, or employee’s dependent children (qualifying age of 16-24 years). Must be employed for 90 days or more prior to the application deadline.
- Recipient’s program of study must lead to a degree or professional certification.
- Employee scholarships will be awarded for full-time or part-time study; scholarships for employee’s dependents will require full-time study.
- Awards may be used for undergraduate and/or graduate studies.
- Applicants must demonstrate an unweighted GPA greater than or equal to 2.5 from their most recent school.
- Applicant must document financial need for the cost of tuition, fees, and books.
- The Learning with Love’s Scholarship is a scholarship for one year. Past recipients may submit subsequent applications and may receive preference in consideration. Past recipients must have earned credit for all study previously supported with scholarship funds. No scholarship recipient will be approved for more than four awards.
Submission: Please write a 300-word essay about one of these values and how it applies to your educational development or future career goals.
Deadline: April 1, 2023
Learn More: https://occf.academicworks.com/opportunities/4266