Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to helping people lead healthier lives and be able to demonstrate this commitment in their essay.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
- Updated resume
- Essay, 1,000-word maximum
- Current unofficial transcript
Deadline: May 1, 2021