Who Can Apply: Any current, full-time student at an accredited two-year or four-year American university or college is welcome to apply to the Scholarship Program. There is no age nor specified major requirement.
- Select your preferred social media outlet(s): Blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube.
- Answer the following prompt
Helen Keller said, “The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.” What does that mean to you?
- You may post on more than one social media outlet or your blog page. You can choose to post a short essay or a video.
- If you choose to write a short essay, it must be a maximum of 300 words.
- A video must be 1-minute in length.
- Any pictures posted must be original.
- Post your entries on YOUR blog accounts or social media and follow instructions for each platform as described below:
- Blog: At the end of you blog article, paste this clickable link: www.marveloptics.com then email us a link to the blog page you posted your entry on.
- Facebook and Google Plus: copy and paste this before your essay:
- @Marveloptics.com | www.marveloptics.com
- Instagram: after you post your video, mention @marveloptics in your comments
- Youtube: in your video description, add this clickable link: www.marveloptics.com
- We encourage you to share your posts as traction created through likes, shares or comments may be used as one of the determining factors in judging.
- Submit a signed a signed content contribution agreement to email@example.com and MUST include the following:
- Full name
- Email Address and Phone number
- Your school, major, and graduation date.
- Your ID number and address to Financial Aid office where check will be delivered to
- (IMPORTANT) Links to the posts you made in different social media platform
Deadline: August 15, 2022