Who Can Apply: To be eligible, each student must do the following:
- Intent to attend college or university
- Prove acceptance or enrollment in an accredited university or college at the undergraduate or graduate level.
- Provide an official or unofficial transcript of your most recently completed semester.
- Please write a minimum of 500-word essay discussing your academic and future professional goals and your dedication and strategy to achieve them.
- Submit your application and accompanying essay and documentation on or before July 31st, at the latest.
Deadline: July 31, 2022
Learn More: https://scholarship.burgislaw.com/