Who Can Apply: Eligible applicants meet the following requirements:
- They are active enlisted members of the Nevada Air National Guard or the dependent of an active member
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time at the University of Nevada, Reno in a program leading to a 4-year degree and must maintain passing grades in all courses.
- Applicants must also maintain the minimum UNR requirement of a cumulative 2.5 GPA and agree to submit an unofficial copy of transcripts at the end of each semester they are receiving an award.
- For high school applicants who are graduating seniors, a minimum GPA requirement of 3.0 must be met
- Proof of active enlisted membership in the Nevada Air National Guard, or proof of dependent status
- Proof of enrollment at UNR, such as an Acceptance Letter or class schedule showing full-time enrollment
Deadline: April 1, 2023