Who Can Apply: Our scholarship program is available for needy students studying in certain countries across Europe (Switzerland, Austria, France, Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, Sweden, Norway, Ireland, Italy, Denmark, Finland, Luxemburg, Germany, UK, and Israel), US, AUS and Canada depending on the academic and financial criteria that every candidate is required to fulfill.
- We accept applications from students getting an education from the described countries: Switzerland, Austria, France, Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, Sweden, Norway, Ireland, Italy, Denmark, Finland, Luxemburg, Germany, UK, and Israel in Europe
- High school students or students below the age of 18 are recommended to get a consent letter from their parents or legal guardians.
- All the entries will be reviewed and a scholarship will be granted discretionary.
- Limit of one entry per contestant.
- Candidates must submit proof of low income and other financial statements.
- Applicants must reside in one of these countries where the application process works like interviewing candidates etc.
- The criteria for selecting the winners of the scholarship program go through a few rounds include Viewing students’ academic excellence awards, Authentic financial requirements, Admission to a reputed university or program of study, Relevance of a particular field of study etc.
- Candidates are also judged on their ability to express their coherent educational and career plans as well as extracurricular activities and achievements. Additionally, their capability of achieving their goals and sufficient years of working experience in their field of interest.
- The financial assistance from the Noble Transfer Scholarship Program assists students with study and certain necessary expenses according to the needs of students but is subject to the Terms & Conditions of the program.
- Applicants should also be prepared for the interview round by the scholarship committee discussing their financial scenario, academic records, and performance throughout the year.
- Name & address in the header
- Personal details (Full name, Phone, Address and Email Id)
- Name of school
- Area of study
- The requesting letter should be in at least 1200 words
- It must be sent in Word/ WordPad format. PDF format is not allowed.
- Plagiarized or duplicate articles would not be entertained.
Deadline: December 31, 2022