Who Can Apply:
- To support ambitious students pursuing their dentistry dream, the Precious K. Hollins Dental School Scholarship exists and will be awarded to two students who are passionate about contributing to public health through dentistry.
- To be eligible, you must be an undergraduate or graduate student who is currently applying to dental school, be engaged in your community, and hold at least a 3.0 GPA
Submission: To apply, please write a detailed answer to each of the essay questions below. Please keep responses under 250 words for each question.
- What does Dentistry mean to you?
- Why did you choose the profession of Dentistry?
- What would you bring to the field?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses and how are you planning on using them to matriculate the rigors of dental school?
- How would this scholarship help you reach your goal of becoming a Dentist?
- How does your personal code of ethics align with those of Dentistry?
- What does leadership mean to you?
Deadline: July 15, 2022