Who Can Apply:
- All applicants must be currently enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Provide a copy of your school transcript.
- Post an original 500+ word essay entitled “Price It Here, Inc. Scholarship.”
Submission: Entrepreneurs are always seeking innovative ways to be competitive in their market and grow their business. With that said, the 500-word essay must answer the following three (3) questions:
- In what ways do you think technology will influence the future of business and customer satisfaction?
- What are the two core values you believe a business should maintain to ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved?
- Over the last few years marketing evolved from traditional shotgun marketing such as print and tv/radio ads, to a digital world of websites promoted on PC’s and mobile devices. What do you think might be the next innovative approach in marketing for businesses?
Deadline: November 1, 2022
Learn More: https://priceithere.com/scholarship/