Who Can Apply:
1. Must be a Black/African American, LatinX, Native American, Asian American or Pacific Islander.
2. Must have a cumulative 2.75 GPA on the 4.0 scale.
3. Must file a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) each year.
4. Must have demonstrated unmet financial need, verified by the student’s college or university’s financial aid office.
5. Must be enrolled full-time at one of the following Publix – selected institutions.
- Benedict College
- Bethune-Cookman University
- Clark Atlanta University
- Florida A&M University
- Morehouse College
- Savannah State University
- Spelman College
- Tennessee State University
- University of Central Florida
- Virginia State University
Preference shall be given to applicants who will be enrolled as juniors or seniors during the fall 2022 term.
· Applicants must submit via UNCF’s online scholarship application portal by August 15, 2022 All parts of the application must be completed and submitted by the deadline.
· Transcript – Applicants must submit a current academic transcript.
· Essay – Applicants must submit a 500 to 750 word essay online, answering the question, “How have your personal or academic experiences influenced your career goals?”
Deadline: August 15, 2022