Who Can Apply:
- Must currently be enrolled in their second semester and at least two semester-equivalent courses per semester at an accredited college or university in the United States at the time of application. A current overall GPA of 3.5 or higher at the time of application. Expected graduation date cannot be in the year the scholarship is awarded.
- AFCEA’s focus is on STEM/hard sciences – information technology, cybersecurity, telecommunications electronics supporting defense, homeland security, and intelligence communities.
- Qualifying STEM majors related to the mission of AFCEA include: Biometry/Biometrics, Computer Engineering, Computer Forensics Science, Computer Programming, Computer Science, Computer Systems, Cybersecurity, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Geospatial Science, Homeland Security, Information Science, Information Technology, Information Resource Management, Intelligence, Mathematics, Network Engineering, Network Security, Operations Research, Physics, Robotics Engineering, Robotics Technology, Statistics, Strategic Intelligence, Telecommunications Engineering
- Current official transcript issued by the school Registrar’s Office
- Minimum two letters of recommendation required from faculty in the major of study
- Current résumé
- Undergraduate transcript – either official or unofficial
Deadline: May 31, 2022
Learn More: https://www.afcea.org/site/scholarships/Shrader_Diversity