Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a graduate of, or a currently enrolled senior, at an Alaskan high school.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Applicant must be formally enrolled full-time in a technology-related program by the beginning of the semester he/she is using the award.
- Applicant must have the goal of pursuing a career in a technology related field.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and/or leadership potential.
- Prior year awardees are eligible to apply again.
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate financial need.
- Personal Essay
- Official Transcripts
- Statement of Financial Need
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Proof of Application or Acceptance to post-secondary institution
Deadline: January 20, 2021