Who Can Apply: Applicants to the Make A Difference Scholarship Program must be:
- Customers in good standing (current customers or customers within the past two years) of Rent-A-Center (includes corporate Rent-A-Center, Rent-A-Center Franchise locations and Acima’s SLC corporate office), Get it Now!, Home Choice or AcceptanceNOW/Acima.
- Spouses or dependent children of the above customers who are living in the customer’s household.
- Dependent children, 25 years of age or younger, of current employees of Rent-A-Center (includes corporate Rent-A-Center, Rent-A-Center Franchise locations and Acima’s SLC corporate office), Get it Now!, Home Choice, AcceptanceNOW/Acima or RAC Field Support Center who have been continuously employed for at least one year on December 1, 2022.
- Dependent children, age 25 or younger, of current Rent-A-Center Franchise owners.
- Applicants must live in the U.S. or Puerto Rico.
- Applicants must be high school seniors or graduates who plan to enroll or students already enrolled in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school in the United States or Puerto Rico for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Applicants must be studying to obtain their first bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of at least 2.00 on a 4.00 scale (or its equivalent).
Submission: As part of your application, you must upload a current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course, and term in which each course was taken.
Deadline: February 1, 2023