Who Can Apply:
- Graduating high school senior who has been active at a Boys & Girls Club facility in Oklahoma County. Alumni/ae who have graduated within the last two years may also apply.
- Applicants must be active at a Boys & Girls Club in Oklahoma County for a minimum of two years before high school graduation and in good standing.
- Student must have an unweighted GPA greater than or equal to 2.5.
- Preference for students going on to study in a STEM-related degree program (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math – for students interested in careers like Software Development, Nursing, Mechanical Engineering, etc.)
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- Describe your achievements and involvement with your local Boys & Girls Club, listing the number of years you have been active, the name of your club, and the impact that involvement has had on your life.
- LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION: Please submit the name and email address of someone at your Boys & Girls Club who can submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf. The person you request a letter from should be able to speak to your character, abilities and capacity in the areas of education, leadership and community service.
Deadline: February 15, 2023