Who Can Apply: To apply and qualify for the Christian Studies Scholarship, an applicant must:
• Be a lawful U.S. permanent resident or U.S. citizen
• Enrolled in or accepted and plan to attend a Christian college or university for undergraduate studies in the fall of the scholarship year.
• Be a participant in volunteer or community work
• Submit a completed application
• Submit a completed required essay
• Applicants must not have received the same scholarship in a previous year
Submission: Applicants should submit a typed, double-spaced essay that is in legible font of 12-point size. The essay should discuss, in detail, how Christian education and Christian business leaders help to enhance the moral fibers of the United States. The essay should also include a description of how a Christian education has or/and will benefit the applicant, and how a Christian education will help the applicant to be a future leader among their peers.
Deadline: July 1, 2022