Who Can Apply:
- Must be entering their junior or senior year in college in fall 2022
- Must be a major in public relations, journalism, or a related field
- Must be studying to prepare for a career in public relations
- Must possess a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must be attending a four year accredited institution
- Must be in good standing as a member of a PRSSA Chapter
- Completed online scholarship application form.
- One recommendation letter made by someone other than the applicant who can address the ways the applicant has helped others in their career and professional development, and how that individual has demonstrated their potential to be a strong mentor of others in the field of public relations, in a letter of no more than two pages.
- Essay of no more than two pages in English, written by the applicant, explaining the applicant’s commitment to public relations and a career in the industry.
- Current resume.
- Current academic transcript.
Deadline: May 1, 2022
Learn More: https://prsafoundation.submittable.com/submit/103123/robin-m-urbanski-memorial-scholarship