Who Can Apply:
- Have at least a 3.0 GPA minimum. Please provide your transcript along with your application (unofficial transcripts work just fine).
- Be accepted to or enrolled in a 4-year university or graduate program. (This can be verified by the transcript mentioned above or an acceptance letter for those applicants joining later).
Submission: To be considered for this scholarship, we ask that you record a video discussing one of the topics highlighted above. In addition, please connect this topic to your own life and explain to us why you should be selected as this year’s winner. The video guidelines are as follows:
- Applicants must appear at least once in the video.
- Videos must be a minimum of 2 minutes and a maximum of 4 minutes.
- Voice over must be in the voice of the applicant.
- Upload to YouTube, titling your video “Robinson + Warncke Law Firm Scholarship | applicant’s full name”
Deadline: August 1, 2022