Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship opportunity is open to African American women who are currently enrolled as college sophomores or juniors and will be enrolled full-time as college juniors or seniors in the 2023-2024 academic year. Applicants must have completed a FAFSA and have a demonstrated unmet financial need, as verified by their institution.
- Selected recipients who are currently sophomores will receive a $5,000 scholarship in their junior and senior years. Selected recipients who are currently juniors will receive a one-time $10,000 scholarship in their senior year.
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
- A one-page essay (essay prompt is listed in the application).
- One (1) reference form submitted by a faculty member, academic advisor, or professor.
Deadline: March 21, 2023
Learn More: https://opportunities.uncf.org/s/program-landing-page?id=a2i8Y00000BGbn4QAD