Who Can Apply:
- The San Marino Woman’s Club, established in 1936 in San Marino, California, has always been a generous philanthropic organization.
- One of its missions is to help needy women, children, and disabled in the San Gabriel Valley region of Los Angeles. As part of this goal, the San Marino Woman’s Club awards annual scholarships to students who exemplify their values.
- Through school, extracurricular activities and volunteer work, these individuals demonstrate a strong commitment to serving others. Additionally, they strive to embody key traits for an impactful life, including resilience, curiosity, risk-taking, compassion, creativity, and effective collaboration or leadership skills.
- This scholarship seeks to support students who are committed to serving others so they can afford to pursue their academic goals.
- Any high school senior with at least a 3.5 GPA who has experience with volunteering or community service and will enroll in undergraduate studies may apply, but San Marino students are preferred.
Submission: To apply, tell us how you have challenged yourself academically and upload two essays of your choice.
Deadline: May 7, 2024