Who Can Apply:
- Graduating high school student residing in Anne Arundel County.
- Attend a public or accredited private school in Anne Arundel County or a home-schooled program registered with the AACPS Board of Education.
- Minimum weighted GPA of 3.5.
- Will attend an accredited college or university as a full time student.
- Demonstrate excellence in business with a desire to pursue a business degree.
- Submit work samples that demonstrate knowledge and excellence in business. The sample is your opportunity to distinguish yourself from the other applicants and show your level of skill and expertise.
- Demonstrate involvement in community service and in school extracurricular activities.
Deadline: February 4, 2022