Who Can Apply: Applicants must:
- Identify as a female
- 18 years or older
- Have a strong interest in pursuing a career in the trades
- Be currently enrolled in or have been accepted to a trade or technical program at an accredited institution
Submission: To be in the running for this scholarship, simply tell us in 500 words or less:
- What do you hope to achieve through your studies?
- How will this scholarship help you to reach your goals?
- What drawbacks or challenges have you faced in your chosen trade thus far, and how have you overcome them?
Deadline: October 31, 2022
Learn More: https://sidepost.com.au/women-in-trades-scholarship