Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a resident of Wrangell or Petersburg, Alaska.
- The applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Applicant must have previous work experience in commercial fishing or seafood processing.
- Enrolling in at least half-time in an accredited post-secondary program.
- Resume; Including employment in commercial fishing or seafood processing, student activities, community service, and professional activities
- High School transcript with GPA
- Letter verifying employment in commercial fishing or seafood processing
- Letter of Recommendation that speaks to the applicant’s character
- Personal Essays
- Financial Need
Deadline: March 3, 2023
Learn More: https://alaskacf.org/funds/sig-and-helen-decker-memorial-scholarship-fund/