Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship aims to encourage and support students who are passionate about software and technology so they can create the world of tomorrow.
- Any high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate student who is studying software engineering, computer science, applied math, or other software development fields, or possesses knowledge of the field and wishes to improve, may apply for this scholarship.
Submission: Please choose one of the following questions to respond to:
- How do you think certain global tech trends will be relevant in 2030?
- How can technology affect the progress in the healthcare ecosystem of the world?
- How do you think wearable devices will change human beings and their lifestyles?
Deadline: July 15, 2022